1.7K views

I recently purchased the M lounger sectional (7 seats and 8 sides).We also purchased a bunch of accessories to enhance the experience of this new “luxury” piece of furniture.

In total, we spent enough to purchase two quality sofas. Last week the 20 boxes arrived at our door. A little overwhelmed by the task of assembling this monster sectional, but, very excited to see our latest indulgence come to life, I started building. Things went well, tedious, but well (3.5 hours to unpack and assemble).

Until, I realized one of the seats was constructed with a defect. It did not have the anchors for the feet to screw into. I then spent the next 4 days calling customer service. Each time I called, I would remain on hold for several minutes until being redirected to their voicemail.

Over the course of 4 days I left a few voicemails. Yet, my calls went unanswered. That is until today, when a representative called to tell me all warranty claims had to be done through email.

So, now I have submitted the requested email claim, without an end in sight, a week after delivery, while sitting on an incomplete sectional, after spending many thousands of dollars.Not worth the money or poor service.

Review about: Lovesac Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lovesac?

Comments