1.2K views

I ordered a couch 8/5/15 was told it would be about 4 weeks to make custom.I called to have the shipping put on hold bc my delivery date was close to my move date.

Not only did they put my whole production on hold they blamed me that it was my fault. Not once did I receive a receipt from the sales girl, who made my order via phone, "pre-order" to get her sales early. Never received shipping info. Half my order came at different times.

Had to call and track it my self. Now I am told that my couch is going to be another 3 weeks to produce making it an 8 week turnaround. Spending this kind of money, 10k to be exact and have such horrible service is unacceptable.

The sales girl cursed me out, never said sorry and now is hanging up on me when I call the phone to not take my call.DO NOT SHOP AT DOWNTOWN SUMMERLINE STORE IN LAS VEGAS!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lovesac couch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. LOVESAC needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lovesac couch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LOVESAC.

Had an Experience with LOVESAC?

Comments

This is really sad to read.I am a Lovesac customer and lover who had a very enjoyable experience buying.

My product as well came in at different times but i knew it would since it is not your average sofa. Things are made in pieces so as expected i received it in pieces. I had the store email me my receipt and they also sent me tracking.

Lovesac is a great company and they do not have "Horrible customer service" they have one bad employee apparently, who happens to be bad at customer service.This is an issue that can be easily solved by asking to speak to the manager there.Or you could have paid for shipping so the company that sets it up could have coordinated the ship date for you.